Maywood High Pressure Laminate Top 18x72 Rectangle Table
Plywood Tops Clear faced plywood: 5/8" thick, sanded smooth, without voids and patches, sealed on both sides with protective stain. Rectangular table tops are 3/8" thick; all other table tops are 5/8" thick.
Click below for Plywood Tops:
High Pressure Laminate Tops Plywood core: 5/8" thick plywood, sanded smooth, without voids and patches. Laminate: .050 thick high pressure laminate on top as well as a .050 thick backer sheet on underside. Any high pressure laminate top over 60" wide must be seamed.
Mayfoam Tops Mayfoam tops are constructed of 5/8" thick plywood, sanded smooth, without voids and patches. Rectangular table tops are 3/8" thick. A 1/16" expanded vinyl sheet is permanently bonded to the top.
Click below for the Mayfoam Tops:
Aluminum Flush Edge Molding is secured to the top with 3/8" diameter steel rivets. Available on 3/8" rectangular plywood tops only.
Vinyl Flush Edge Molding is a black flat vinyl “T” edge. Available on all high pressure laminate tops and all plywood tops with 5/8" thickness.
Crimped Aluminum Edge Molding is high-pressure crimped to the top. Available on all 5/8" plywood tops, all high pressure laminate tops, and all Mayfoam tops.
- Legs made from 1 1/2" square, 20 gauge steel tubing
- All metal parts are black powder coated.
- Chassis is a self-supporting unit welded and riveted throughout and consists of two longitudinal 1 3/4" x 1" x 1/8" rerolled high carbon steel angles.
- Two (or three, depending on the model) additional steel cross rails where needed.
- A rectangular stretcher piece, 1 1/2" x 4", is welded between the legs near the top to provide maximum strength and rigidity.
- Leg assembly secured to the angle iron rails with 1/4" steel rivets.
- Each of the four legs is individually braced with a 13 gauge steel elbow, riveted at one end to the leg and at the other to the angle iron rail.
- Each pair of elbow braces is joined by a locking bar, 2 3/4" wide, 16 gauge, to insure they move in unison.
- An automatic lock insures that the elbow braces lock in the past center position.
- 30" x 30" and 36" x 36" squares and the 30", 36", 42"and the 48" diameter rounds all have individual single leg folding action
- Metal caps standard
- Folded thickness: Rectangular - 2 1/2" Rounds - 2 7/8"